Blood echo and dying light
Do these perks work well together? Or do you lose stacks when the obsession is switched?
Do these perks work well together? Or do you lose stacks when the obsession is switched?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you mean Furtive Chase?
Nah I just read blood echo wrong
Ah fair enough
A mod can probably close this thread. I was thinking nemesis.
Dying Light doesn't lose stacks; Blood Echo is really only good on Plague or Legion IMO. I would not say they really synergize together
Dying Light and Blood Echo are good. But Blood Echo if not Plague or legion. Will need Sloppy with it.