New perks idea pt 1

I made this post before but I didn't have any feedback so here are some of the first perk ideas

Killer perks

Alone

You become obsessed with one survivor

Anytime the obsession performs a cooperative action they suffer from the exposed status effect for 10/20/30 seconds

Alone has a cooldown of 50 seconds after downing the obsession.

In the dark

A successful kill hides your dreadful presence for the next hunt.

When you hook or kill a survivor you gain the undetectable status effect for 35/40/45 seconds or until you start a chase with another survivor.

Omniscience

After kicking a generator any survivor within 5 meters of the kicked generator will revel their aura for as long they are in the generators range.

Omniscience has a cooldown of 50/40/30

Survivor Perks

Level Headed

Your able to keep a calm mind even in dire situations

When your in the dying state your grunts of pain is reduced by 25/50/75%

You bleed out 50% less blood

Back on track

After being side tracked your able to effectively get back to the task at hand

A generator that is regressing will be shown to you in a red aura.

Stoping the regression and repairing the generator you gain a 10% increase in repair speed for 1/2/3 seconds.

Back on track has a cooldown of 50 seconds.

Serve and protect

Your willing to sacrifice yourself for the sake of others.

Once the all generators are completed you become the obsession, and you gain the endurance status effect for 30/40/50 seconds. During that time your aura is shown to the killer.

While serve and protect is active any other survivors that are still in the trail will not leave any scratch marks or blood trail for 30/40/50 seconds.

If you are killed, hooked or escape the trial the perks effects are deactivated.

Decreases your odds of becoming the obsession.

How are these perks ideas?

Comments

  • Level-headed is an extremely powerful anti-slug perk, to the point where it could possibly replace Unbreakable. If the killer moved away from you for just long enough for you to crawl 10-15 feet away, they may not be able to find you at all and you can just recover for free on maps with darkness and grass. Combine with Tenacity for extra effect. Would also lead to degenerate interactions when there's only two people left if I had to guess, since slugging the second to last is extremely common in case the last is camping hatch. It's already pretty easy for the killer to lose them in that case. This also acts a a full-counter perk to Deerstalker, which is already an extremely weak perk.

    Serve and Protect is also extremely powerful. While it might be a bit weak in solo queue, SWFs could use that to absolutely bully killers to death since they can relay information at all times, especially if stacked with OoO. I think the base idea could work but hiding other players effectively completely is far too much. Hiding their auras and blood trails only might be better, but I'm not 100% sure.

    The rest of them are fine and neat.

  • Ah, you've posted them before. I think most of them are reasonable with the survivor ones being a little overturned. The poster above me has basically the same feelings as me. On a lot of maps the only way you can find a slugged survivor is by the noises, really.

  • @Teacyn said:

    Level-headed is an extremely powerful anti-slug perk, to the point where it could possibly replace Unbreakable. If the killer moved away from you for just long enough for you to crawl 10-15 feet away, they may not be able to find you at all and you can just recover for free on maps with darkness and grass. Combine with Tenacity for extra effect. Would also lead to degenerate interactions when there's only two people left if I had to guess, since slugging the second to last is extremely common in case the last is camping hatch. It's already pretty easy for the killer to lose them in that case. This also acts a a full-counter perk to Deerstalker, which is already an extremely weak perk.

    Serve and Protect is also extremely powerful. While it might be a bit weak in solo queue, SWFs could use that to absolutely bully killers to death since they can relay information at all times, especially if stacked with OoO. I think the base idea could work but hiding other players effectively completely is far too much. Hiding their auras and blood trails only might be better, but I'm not 100% sure.

    The rest of them are fine and neat.

    I wasn't thinking about the effect it has on swf. I could get rid of the aura reading for other survivor for serve and protect. I wanted to create a perk in which a person could potentially sacrifice themselves for a big effect andfor others and others could get away. Or i could put how long the other survivor are undetectable for on a timer if that would make it less overwhelming.

    For level headed I could take off the aura immunity and leave the grunts of pain and the 50 less blood or vice versa.

    Thank you

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    Ah, you've posted them before. I think most of them are reasonable with the survivor ones being a little overturned. The poster above me has basically the same feelings as me. On a lot of maps the only way you can find a slugged survivor is by the noises, really.

    Ok so level Headed would be really overpowered i will change it.

  • I would personally take off the aura immunity and reduce the pain grunts by 25%/50%/75% instead of 80/90/100. Should be fine then.

  • I'm sorry but you need to understand, that you should be paying attention in the perks that we have now. Because just adding more perks difficults the balance of the other 60 bad and garbage perks we currently have. :(