Tutorial Meg is op, toxic and needs to be stopped!
Her AI is too advanced! She just wasted a pallet, vaulted it and then slowly moonwalked away, she must be stopped! Please nerf!!!!!
Her AI is too advanced! She just wasted a pallet, vaulted it and then slowly moonwalked away, she must be stopped! Please nerf!!!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Damn, I hope you reported her.
They should make her teabag you as well, just to mess with new players even more and/or gently introduce them to what their future holds
Aww she's just showing off her shuffle moves😄😄
If I was a new player and a Meg styled on me that hard I'd wonder why they put such power in the tutorial.
That's some insanely high level stuff.
They need to nerf her ASAP!!!!
I laughed so hard!