Credit Where Credit Is Due

Getting Konami to agree to giving away a free skin is extremely well played. I absolutely love the sweater for Cheryl. I need to ask though..

How much did youse have to pay for this to happen? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ A simple answer of A LOT would suffice πŸ‘

Comments

  • So worth it though. I may never take the sweater off Cheryl EVER ❀

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Getting Konami to agree to giving away a free skin is extremely well played. I absolutely love the sweater for Cheryl. I need to ask though..

    How much did youse have to pay for this to happen? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ A simple answer of A LOT would suffice πŸ‘

    Yeah,i was quite surprised aswell.

    I'm gonna say that it's a christmas miracle brought by our lovely dwelf πŸ™

  • @Jyn_Mojito said:

    So worth it though. I may never take the sweater off Cheryl EVER ❀

    I'm feeling the same lol

    @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/215465/credit-where-credit-is-due

    Yeah,i was quite surprised aswell.

    I'm gonna say that it's a christmas miracle brought by our lovely dwelf πŸ™

    The Dwelf that stole Christmas lol

  • @Jyn_Mojito said:

    So worth it though. I may never take the sweater off Cheryl EVER ❀

    Totally agree!

    All the killers will be so attracted to me late next year, enamored with my yummy scent after getting all sweaty running around the realms in my cozy sweater, but they can’t have it!!! πŸ₯°

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Getting Konami to agree to giving away a free skin is extremely well played. I absolutely love the sweater for Cheryl. I need to ask though..

    How much did youse have to pay for this to happen? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ A simple answer of A LOT would suffice πŸ‘

    How do you get the sweater and happy holidays.

  • Enter the code Metatron in in the store to unlock it

    @Xyvielia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1836386#Comment_1836386

    Totally agree!

    All the killers will be so attracted to me late next year, enamored with my yummy scent after getting all sweaty running around the realms in my cozy sweater, but they can’t have it!!! πŸ₯°

    Imagine if Julie could have it πŸ˜‡

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Getting Konami to agree to giving away a free skin is extremely well played. I absolutely love the sweater for Cheryl. I need to ask though..

    How much did youse have to pay for this to happen? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ A simple answer of A LOT would suffice πŸ‘

    I was surprised too, but super happy atleast one of the characters I have atleast gets a sweater. It's a really nice sweater and I thank the Dwelf of the Daylight of this blessing.

    Though I wish some killers would get some sweaters aswell, I'd prefer them over these frosty eyes that we usually get for free. But hey, we still have a week!