Noed reword suggestion
Noed is a fine perk on its own but I feel like it does carry some killers who rely on it too much or use it as a way to win after camping/tunneling someone which is unfun an unfair for the survivor. I want to know the community suggestion for making noed require the killer to try an play the game to some degree. Such example being Noed require tokens on specific survivor. In a group if you hook meg you can only instadown that meg or for every insta down remove a token. Thought?
Comments
Nah, NOED is fine.
NOED is fine.
If you think it needs to be nerfed due to it carrying bad killers, then you must also think that Dead Hard, Unbreakable, Decisive Strike, Borrowed Time, Iron Will and all exhaustion perks need to be nerfed because they carry bad survivors and reward them for making bad plays.
Be honest, it's not that you care about it carrying killers, it's just that you don't like to face the perk.
It isn't difficult to counter NoEd. There are 4 survivors and 5 totems. If everyone would play a bit more stealthily at the start of the match, you can knock out most of the totems before the killer even gets in a chase.
The problem isn't NOED or bad killers, the problem is with survivors never wanting to cleanse totems.
As for carrying bad killers, if the killer was bad, you should have had plenty of time to cleanse totems. If the killer was camping, rush gens and leave. Just like killers are not entitled to a kill, survivors are not entitled to a 4 man escape.
Some of those perks do need to be town down honestly. Second it's not like I'm always in a swf comp. And when I or anyone on the team do run the killer that's when people wanna rush gens. Not saying it needs a nerf but asking if anyone thinks a rework can balance it out so nothing in the game can carry someone. That goes for both sides. just a suggestion at the end of the day.
I don't like NOED, but I think it doesn't need nerfs.
NOED really hinders solo q tho, so just slap a Totem Counter to the HUD and it will be perfect.
NOED is fine and totem counters are a bad idea, since that would weaken all totem perks.
NOED is a bad perk, it sits useless most of the game, and it activates when the game is essentially over. A killer would probably be better suited finding a perk to help them during the game.
It is perfectly balanced, no rework needed. Do totems to completely remove it and force the killer to play with only three perks, or, don't and face the consequences. "Rework" is code for "Nerf". You don't need to be in a swf in order to do bones. I only play solo and have no problem finding totems except on Midwich. Even then, I run plunderers and usually get a pink map. Heck, I have over 70 pink maps in my inventory thanks to plunderers.
The problem isn't with NOED, the problem is with bad survivors who don't know how to properly waste the killers time by looping well enough or playing stealthily. Bad survivors are the reason why solo is miserable and why proper matchmaking is needed. I doubt they'll fix it any time soon.
There are only 2 good perks for campers... Noed and Insidious... for chasing there are a lot already... so there is no need to change that.