THANK YOU! That was the best Xmas Gift Ever!
I'm just pleased as punch. I just got the best Xmas gift I could have ever gotten from a 3-Person SWF, and one poor Solo who got thrown in with them for the ride. As many of you know, I am trying to get good enough with Spooky Myers (Scratched Mirror+Boyfriend's Memo) that I can play it on big, outdoor maps too. This means you might encounter me doing that build without a map offering. I'm testing my mettle against cornfields, Ormond, and all the rest. That is what I was doing this morning. I just tossed the dice.
Imagine my surprise when the Survivors put in a Midwich map themselves. I LOVE me some Midwich as Spooky Myers. I actually prefer it to Lerys. I thought to myself, why on Earth would Survivors select that map. I'm betting at least one of them has OoO and they mean to abuse it. I was dead on. Not one, but multiple of them were running it. This meant that I could see them without even having to Wall Hack most of the time. They, on the other hand, could not see me at all. Because they were trying the Team OoO trick, they weren't all running Spine Chill.
It was glorious fun. I hate it when SWF attempt to abuse this Perk to bully Killers on that map. They were all Red Rank, and YES I did record the game. That one is a keeper. The Strode was also running Sole Survivor, so I killed her last because she became invisible to me as I was to her by the end when I murdered all her fellow conspirators. So, THANK YOU; you were all console so I couldn't thank you in end chat. And for the rest of you who mean to abuse this nasty little trick, know that I'm out there waiting, hoping, and praying for this to repeat again. I will do exactly what I did to them, and stretch the misery of that game WAY out.
Comments
It´s so pleasant reading this. SMM is one of the select few things an Object team is not optimally designed to destroy, and it warms my heart they happened to face you of all people. Merry Christmas friend, keep up the good work! 🎁🎄
Lol much deserved for trying to abuse OoO on that map. Good work
Nice buddy, keep it up. Keeping these streets safer by rolling over broken SWFs one team at a time. Perfection
You gonna share the video? I want something heartwarming on in the background while I'm preparing dinner
I probably will, yeah.... part of my goodbye to 2020 blooper reels... but not today. It is Xmas and I'd have to go cut it from the rest, edit out the names of the shameful, and all that jazz. But yeah, I'm SURE I'm going to put it up.
Ahh I love a happy ending. Here's hoping more fall into your Spooky Myer's arms in the future!
Tag us, when you do.
What I wanna see is the recording? Let me have a Christmas present too!