Flashlight beam blind indicator
Before the most recent flashlight change, the flashlight beam gave the survivor a neat visual input when the killer was successfully blinded. The beam would narrow as you hit the sweet spot and widen/dissolve when the killer was blind. For some reason, this was removed in the latest rework and you only get the visual input as a point indicator. I don't know if the change is a bug or a feature but I do miss it. So here's what I'm wondering:
- Is the change intentional? What is the reasoning behind it?
- Do you think it should be in or out?
<3
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
From the most recent patch notes.
I'm more upset the 4th year flashlights don't shoot confetti and make the noise anymore , it's like why did we even save them at the event just to get ruined?
@MandyTalk great news for me :)