Howdy.
I just recently got back into DBD after a 3 month break. Decided to start a youtube channel as well. I have 3 or 4 videos posted already. I could really use some tips, advice, critique or just views in general. My tag is - deadwolfwalking and my channel is - dead wolf. Please and thanks in advance. And please be kind. Lol. I'm just starting out. I'm sure i'll improve.
Comments
*long sip*
Yeah. Ok. I get that. Thanks anyway.
You're very welcome.
Just saying.
@Michiko - Yeah. I know. But on the upside, theres so much readily available. Seems pretty much everyone is Rank 1 King Of The ******* Hill except little ol' me.
console yikes
@Michiko - I started out watching Tydetyme but i'm trying to develop my own style. Kinda difficult to get away from all the meta perks and crutches though. I wanna be tournament quality player but i don't wanna be an scumbag in the process. Its a very difficult balance. I play on a PS4.
Lol. Yeah. I know. XD
Just look at ochido.
Really sad picture of our society.
@Tsulan - Yeah. Its a sad state of affairs for sure. I watch alot of em on Twitch. Its kind of a guilty pleasure i suppose. But it reminds me to be a better person so i guess it works out.
Scumbags are like that because it works. It attracts people to watch your stuff, because while one side supports toxicity, the other simply complains and doesn't support non-toxicity.