Who's the funniest and most enjoyable Killer to play as: Hag, Blight, or Oni?

Greetings, everyone.

I own most DLCs, and I main Huntress, Doctor and Freddy. Currently, I'm trying to switch playstyles, like with the Plague or Myers, but they don't fully satisfy me, and I would love to try something new, considering I also have circa 34.000 Shards avaiable.

I honestly cannot decide between the three Killers already mentioned in the title, so I'd like to hear your feedback and suggestions based on your experiences.

Thanks in advance!


EDIT: Also Merry Christmas everyone! I wish you a lot of gifts and a better 2021.

Comments

  • I personally would recommend Blight.

    He's a bit difficult to pick up, but landing lethal rushes is super satisfying.

  • @FFirebrandd said:

    I personally would recommend Blight.

    He's a bit difficult to pick up, but landing lethal rushes is super satisfying.

    Just like Huntress, which is a very difficult but rewarding Killer, so does the Blight feel the same.

    Thank you kindly for the answer!

  • 100% it's Blight. (Not to mention survivors also love Blight so it kinda feels like a win win even if it's a 4k)

  • The Hag imo. Her running is enough to crack you up and scare the heck out of you all at the same time. It's a blast playing against and as her. Oni isn't bad and i have tried Blight but i am not good with the rushing.