...and so I retire Santa Clown for another 11 months.
T’was the night before Christmas.
Not a mouse stirred...
...
...
...so Santa threw a tonic and ######### the peace up!
Merry Christmas!
Tagged:
Mod
T’was the night before Christmas.
Not a mouse stirred...
...
...
...so Santa threw a tonic and ######### the peace up!
Merry Christmas!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Merry Christmas! Hope you've been having fun rocking the Santa clown outfit.
And so I retire Scrooge McBlight as well... he shall return next christmas to take your crap.
Do what I do and spread Santa Clown cheer all through the year 🤣🎅🤡🔪🔪🔪
You might use it until Orthodox Christmas on January 7.