I have an Idea

What if we had two killers able to talk with each other like swf but add 2 survivors. So 2 vs 6? This would be an add on and optional add on. I think it would be fun. Getting kind of boring Lately.

Comments

  • @Zippy said:

    What if we had two killers able to talk with each other like swf but add 2 survivors. So 2 vs 6? This would be an add on and optional add on. I think it would be fun. Getting kind of boring Lately.

    Yes, this way you you could camper the hooked guy or wait with one killer in each door

  • @Zippy said:

    What if we had two killers able to talk with each other like swf but add 2 survivors. So 2 vs 6? This would be an add on and optional add on. I think it would be fun. Getting kind of boring Lately.

    This is something people have wanted forever, or at least a different game mode, but it doesn't seem like BHVR has any intention of adding anything like it.

  • @Zippy said:

    What if we had two killers able to talk with each other like swf but add 2 survivors. So 2 vs 6? This would be an add on and optional add on. I think it would be fun. Getting kind of boring Lately.

    From what, I heard there working on feature's to add a mode where 16 player's will be able to play but it my just be additional settings for a custome game.

  • @valvarez4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/215333/i-have-an-idea

    Yes, this way you you could camper the hooked guy or wait with one killer in each door

    Lol. Ok 8 survivors and two killers

  • @valvarez4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/215333/i-have-an-idea

    Yes, this way you you could camper the hooked guy or wait with one killer in each door

    The maps will need to be twice as large and they'll need to be 4 exit gates.

  • @Zippy said:

    What if we had two killers able to talk with each other like swf but add 2 survivors. So 2 vs 6? This would be an add on and optional add on. I think it would be fun. Getting kind of boring Lately.

    So now we would need a map about twice the size of Red Forrest, with 4 doors, 3 hatches, and at least 17 gennies??

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/215333/i-have-an-idea

    So now we would need a map about twice the size of Red Forrest, with 4 doors, 3 hatches, and at least 17 gennies??

    Don’t overthink it dude. Just leave everything the way it is. Two killers, 8 survivors, same maps, same amount of hens. Chaos.