Suggestion: Give killers a taunt
It can even be a cute/funny taunt, as long as it's just as free and easy to use as teabagging. I think people would feel better if they could respond, like they can with Ghostface.
It can even be a cute/funny taunt, as long as it's just as free and easy to use as teabagging. I think people would feel better if they could respond, like they can with Ghostface.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's bad enough that survivors use the pointing and waving and killers shake their heads yes or no depending on how many chases they've already lost. I wouldn't want a change like that.
I personally thought something that was reminiscent to who they are. For example Clown could unhook a finger from his ring and well... licks it, then cackles, puts it backs and continues on for the trial.
I love this idea! I would enjoy something like this as well.