Can you transfer Auric cells to another account?
Is it possible if you contact support to transfer Auric cells to another account? Does it have to be one you own or can it be someone else's if you have their persmission?
I have a lot of Auric cells left over I am never going to use, so I want to send them to a friend.
I would just open a ticket but it takes them weeks; I would like to know if anyone has ever done this before so I know if I should do that and bother keeping in touch for an update on it.
Thanks.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
No it’s not possible in any way.
I saw this being confirmed by a mod on the forums the other day.
yeah sorry, this isn't possible. Auric Cells are tied to the account that bought them, they cannot be transferred.
yes that was in my other thread haha.