Gen rush
Swf just finished 4 gens in about 2.5-3 minutes. Too bad they left the last 3 next to each other.
Swf just finished 4 gens in about 2.5-3 minutes. Too bad they left the last 3 next to each other.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mkay.
thats what the devs call "balance"
Yeah there are still bad SWF out there.
On the other hand.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=67&=&v=rJqFxk8U0OY
Then you obviously don't play killer. Killers aren't mad at survivors for doing their objectives, they are irritated with the game design. 80% of killer matches are: Trial starts, Ruin destroyed, first survivor hooked and 2 gens are immediately completed.
40% of the objective is completed whereas about 8% of the killer objective is completed within like the first 3 minutes of the game. If you don't see the obvious complaint there, you're obviously a survivor main or just looking to disagree with the goal of starting an argument.
It is but there are times when the gens are done way too quickly, before killer can even hook a survivor. 4 toolbox swf can literally finish the game in under a few minutes in which case nobody really wins and there's no fun playing it since you only have 2 objectives:do the gens and open a gate
2) I never said Killers were mad, I simply stated I don’t understand the complaint because I literally don’t.
3) I’m actually mutual, I don’t pick sides I just speak the truth for both sides. Half of the problem with this community is that their biased and despise the opposite side for doing what they have to do to Kill/Survive.
4) People like you are the problem with why people argue/hate each other because of your false criticisms and assumptions. Why don’t you try asking questions instead of assuming I’m a “Survivor Main” LOL
Why couldn’t you just explain the real issue about gen rushing instead of adding in unnecessary sh*t talking and terrible accusations/assumptions? If anything you’re the only person here with “the goal of starting an argument”
Who said I can't move on or hold a grudge when people gen rush?
U don't know? They all have to lure the killer to the basement and stand in front of heach hook.
wth are you talking about??
Also gen rushing survivors often dont do totems then cry about noed.