Killers dc when everyone got offering that increase bloodpoints

Reason? Should I start using flashlights and toxic offerings then. Smh.

Comments

  • The reason is to screw you over.
    They might DC on your Items too and the game might bug out and make you lose those too.

  • I'm starting to hate less the toxicness from survivors and might as well become one.
  • well... im actually farming, so... you didnt wast them if you entered my lobby ;)
    did lose quite some pips though :/

  • Um I never dc and love it when people are nice enough to use streamers. 

    I used a survivor pudding yesterday with that and i got 140k bp. Sent the group a thank you. 
  • Maybe their game crashed, would be kinda weird to DC on a game with extra BP, but I notice that there are several survivors doing the same in my games, never understood why lol

  • There's sadly some jerk killers that'll dc the moment they see offerings just to screw people over or once they get a map tile they don't like.

    But there's also been an increase in game crashes as well which happens every time there's a patch but also because video drivers etc aren't updated.

  • What about survivors that dc before first hook and prevent you from getting points and bbq stack?  
      
    S9me people are dicks, devs need to plan accordingly.
  • To be honest, when killers DC from the game, survivors need the same points reward as killers do if a survivor DCs, not just a black pip and 5000 points for surviving.