The Archives Challenges can be really annoying but what's even worse is...

When it bugs out and doesn't actually record your progress toward it. They changed the "earn x Bloodpoints in x catagory" challenges to "Earn 1 Bloodpoint in x Catagory" because of how bugged they were, instead of fixing the actual problem. Because, as everyone knows, many of them are still bugged.

Currently I am working on one of the "Get 20 Emblems or Silver Quality or Higher" challenges and I'm sitting at 19/20, get 2 Gold and 2 Iridescent in my last match: Still at 19/20.

Others I have had issues with:

Fully Deplete x Medkits/Toolboxes

Fully repair x Generators

Escape x Chases using x Perks (especially the Falling from a high height with Balanced Landing ones)


I only play Survivor so I'm not sure about how bugged the Killer challenges are but I can't imagine them being much better.

Comments