We need to a training mode like they do on the mobile game but have it on the other platforms
I only say that because I feel that we need a training mode where players can play with bots and not other people. I only ask for it because I'm really tired of the toxic player base that this game has. But which I mean the most of the time clocky survivors who abuse everything like teabagging at the gates because they think they're good at everything and they are not and sometimes tunneling and camping and hitting people on the hook killers. But anyway we need it so that some of us can not to worry with playing with toxic people mainly the horrible toxic survivors who have every at they're disposal like dead hard, ds, Object,borrow, and keys of which have not been nerf but killers have to deal with mories being nerf, pop, ruin, Hillbilly, Nurse and more upcoming nerfs to come. But not so much for survivor oh no they are basically the powerhouse of this game and it frustrating to deal with, But anyway I also feel that it will help with the new player base so that they have a chance to learn instead of being messed with and robbed by toxic players.
Vote yes or no if you think we need a trainmode or not
Yes or No
Comments
Nice complaint, but you accidently put a vote in it.
I made a mistake while creating my discussion, I didn't realize I set it to poll, sorry for all the confusion.
Also it's really sad that I just wanted to share a opinion of mine like everyone else on there. It's really nice all of you to share what you want to say, I hope you all have nice christmas.
Yes, do a training mode. If it can be done for 1 platform, it can be done for all of them.