What Are Your Fav And Least Fav Realms? (2020)
I saw someone discussing this on a stream and I thought it would be interesting to get input on what maps are generally liked and unliked.
Reply with your top 3 favorite realms and top 3 least favorites.
Favorite Realms:
- Lery's Memorial
- Midwich
- Ormond
Least Favorite Realms:
- Autohaven Wreckers
- Blackwater Swamp
- The MacMillian Estate
Comments
Favorite Realms:
Least Favorite Realms:
Favorite Realms:
1)The MacMillan Estate
2)New Ormond
3)Backwater Swamp
Least Favorite Realms:
1)Autohaven Wreckers
2)Coldwind Farm
3)Hawkins
The OG three are the most balanced. Autohaven, MacMillan, Coldwind.
I really dislike the gameplay on indoor maps because it takes away efficient pathing options. You're pretty much forced to follow survivors like a bot instead of being able to cut them off, zone them, etc. It's just bad gameplay. Plus immersion can be very strong, so there are long stretches where absolutely nothing happens followed by holding W for 40 seconds on Lery's because double windows still spawn.
Favorites:
1 Hawkins
2 Coldwind
3 Autohaven
Least favorites:
1 Springwood
2 Swamp
3 Crotus Prenn
Fav:
Ormond (since rework)
Backwater Swamp (hoping for a cool rework)
MacMillan (I like its rework especially more than Autohaven)
Least (still don’t hate them..):
Hawkins (not really bad, but expected something better/more interesting, like the mall)
Autohaven (don’t like the rework that much, also too green)
Gideon (little bit boring)
depends on the killer im using i can play spirit on all maps np with freddy i struggle on lery
I Enjoy:
*Honorable Mention: Lery's - IMO, the best indoor map in DbD (even if Midwich & Hawkins are more visually impressive).
I Despise:
*Dishonorable Mention: Yamaoka Estate - Entirely because of Sanctum of Wrath (it feels like a Swamp map in disguise with it's excessive dead spaces. Plus it's an I-Shaped map and I'm not a fan of that layout).
Favorite realms
1. Literally anything other than swamp
Least favorite
1.swamp
2.swamp
3.swamp
Least favorite:
New Autohaven, Midwich, Hawkins
Favorite
OLD AUTOHAVEN, Red Forest, Cold Wind, Crotus, Ormond
I love Silent Hill, so it's there on my favorites. I kinda also like Hawkins.
I despise dead zone maps, such as Autohaven and also the Swamp (but the swamp mostly because I can't see anything there as a killer).
Favorite Realms
Grave of Glenvale (Dead Dawg Saloon)
The main bulding could be looked at, but otherwise this is amazing map!
Coldwind Farm
I love these maps, the only thing that sucks about them is too much corn and some tiles.
Red Forest (Only The Temple of Purgation)
Mother's Dwelling is just too huge and empty, but The Temple of Purgation is just so good! Since they shrinked this map a little, everything is nicely close together. (Can't wait for this map to get visually reworked, ONLY visually I hope)
Least Favorite
Hawkins National Laboratory
This map just sucks, there are 7000 pallets, but most of them are pretty unsafe garbage... Also I don't like how the map looks like and is done in general.
Haddonfield
Just rework it already, the most unbalanced map in this game that is no fun to play on and is ugly.
Gideon Meat Plant (The Game)
I just don't like this map.
Favorite.
1. Mount Ormond
2. Midwich
3. Backwater Swamp
Least favorite.
1. Gideon Meat Plant
2. Lery's
3. Yamaoka Estate
Fave:
ormond
Hawkins
midwich
mother’s dwelling
Least fave:
Swamp maps
Haddonfield
There's a disturbing number of people in here saying Midwich is one of their favourites. You're all either sadistic or have an unconditional love for anything Silent Hill.
But my favourites would be Macmillan (minus groaning storehouse, that map still has a lot of issues) and Chapel. Least favourites Midwich, swamp (literally can't bounce off anything as blight on this map. Infuriates me to no end) and Gideon Meat Plant.
for me it depends on the killer im playing(Plague on Backwater, Blight on Coldwind, Huntress on Lery's) but
Most Favorite
Least Favorite.
Favorite
Least favorive