Dear Victor...
You are an ugly mother #########. You know that?
You are an ugly mother #########. You know that?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And your sister is a skank ass.
Wow ok
You're not wrong tho
I will now proceed to kick the ba- uhh kick the buddy
Real talk: Did you just get your ass whopped by a really good twins player? Which then made you make this post?
Oddly enough no. I just turned the game on and was making coffee. I saw his face in my screen and thought to myself ‘damn he’s ugly’.
I wish there was a down vote option because he's our handsome little man
How dare you shout abuse at a child.