Does using victor as a proximity mine count towards negative chaser score
I ask as I’m going for adept twins and I’ve been using victor in rather nasty ways via downing near a hook and spawning him near it to grab and down players that rush a rescue and to track slugged and hook rushers
Comments
How do players fall for this? You can hear him.
A Funny trick with Victor currently:
When you down and hook a survivor you have to travel about 20-30 meters away from the hook before you can unload Victor and start switching between him and Charlotte. This is an obvious attempt to prevent camping the hook by the devs, but there is a fatal flaw. While Charlotte can't switch to Victor while she's in range of a hooked survivor, She can switch to Victor and back anytime if He's within that range of a hooked survivor. So some have taken this into account, and after downing a survivor, they briefly switch to Victor, place him near the hook they intend for the downed survivor, switch back, hook the survivor, and leave Victor literally right next to the hook as both an early warning of rescue, and a switchable deterrent to would be rescuers since Charlotte can switch to Victor in only 0.25 seconds, but switching back to Charlotte from Victor takes about 3 seconds.
Eventually the devs will likely make it so that you can't switch at all between Victor and Charlotte if there is a hooked survivor near to either of them, but until then, this is highly exploitable, but given the twins currently underpowered limitations, and encouraged "Slug Based" mechanics... actually not a bad strategy... Just really frustrating to Survivors.
Also to answer OP's Question... No. As long as you aren't controlling Victor while he is next to a hooked survivor, your Chaser Emblem points don't go down. They only go down when you are actively controlling Victor within 16 meters of a hooked survivor.
So when a entire teams slugged because they don’t kick victor and I’m able to hook them and track is me playing well and not like trash thanks some jerk was saying I’m bad at the game when all I’ve done is use them against each other and even after one game as the twins I’ve leans treat hooks as a hag and bubba mix
I think they made it so you don't get penalized if you're not controlling victor while he's near a hook, in the latest patch.
It's pretty hard to get a chance to kick him, tbh.
No one was hooked and they had a heathy player I was just using him to track the 2 I slugged