Jeff or Ace
Which one would be better I mean perk wise and the thing I'm interested in with Ace is Ace in the Hole and the fact that he has some rift challenges. But otherwise Jeff seems to have better perks.
Which one would be better I mean perk wise and the thing I'm interested in with Ace is Ace in the Hole and the fact that he has some rift challenges. But otherwise Jeff seems to have better perks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly with survivors losing add ons now whether the item is used or not, Ace In The Hole is useless. The fact that toolboxes have been destroyed makes searching chests a lot less worthwhile now. It's funny because they thought gens went too fast because of toolboxes and now I never search chests anymore and just do gens ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think Jeff has better perks between the two of them but neither have perks worth using compared to other survivors.
Jeff has Aftercare... so Jeff.
Thank you both that's what I was leaning towards since I'm creeping up on 9000 iridescent shards
Jeff has passive-aggressive perks and Ace has plunderer perks, neither are particularly useful without other perks, so why not try another character?
I usually play Ash/Felix. the survivors I don't have are Adam/Quintin/Jeff/Ace/Feng/Cheryl. Adam I got deliverance/diversion from the shrine and have no interest in Quintin.
Ace in the Hole allows you to keep any Add-ons your Item has equipped upon escaping
I don't think you bothered to read this part of ace in the holes description
And also toolboxes were blatantly the best item in the game and way too strong for no build commitment necessary want to win a game just equip and item + addons to have 180 charges of 140% repair speed
Still worth it to search chests for farming items
ace is the best survivor in the game, because he is the most silent one. id rather get him, if perks are important to you, welp, all of their perks are pretty much useless, the 6 of them.
Jeff. Distortion and Aftercare are better than any of Ace's perks in my opinion.