Exhaustion Perks and Gen Regression Perks
I think they both suck for the game, they make chases boring and the games less interesting.
I'm interested in your guys thoughts.
I think they both suck for the game, they make chases boring and the games less interesting.
I'm interested in your guys thoughts.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why don't you tell us WHY you think that instead of just the WHAT. Anybody can say anything (what), but if you have no reasoning behind it (why) then nobody will take you seriously and they'll think you're dumb.
They're band aids to bigger problems. Survivors and Killers both need new objectives. As that would fix the problems both perks are meant to fix.
i think exhaustion in chases as killer is boring as hell, having to chase someone holding w with sprint burst, or losing and outplay to dab hard istn fun. As survivor repairing and objective to get chased off by ruin/undying tinker or pop isn't interesting/interactive gameplay. I think that they are tied together, it feels like with all the exhaustion killers have to run that boring ######### too.
I personally dont run get regression as killer, but gd it ######### me over sometimes.
I wouldn't mind not using sprint burst.... if half the gens weren't placed in dead zones with 0 defense around it.
I feel like its the maps and gen placements that is the main issue right now