Can we please brighten Azarovs?
I just quit my second match as killer this year simply because the map was too dark. I literally could not see the Claudette I was chasing in an open field as it was so dark. This isn't fun. The worst part is that the brightness on these maps is FINE as survivors.
I was told post game to lower my video settings as that fixes it buy why is that a thing in the first place? Do I have to just let my game look like ass for these maps to be playable? This is ridicolous.
I'd like to add I have no problem with Reworked Mcmillan. But the brightness on these Azarovs maps makes the DC penalty not look so bad. I'll probably be having more fun in the lobby anyway.
Comments
Playing on lower settings make it vastly easier to see on a lot of maps, especially Autohaven. It's an actual issue that I really think needs to be addressed, the game should not be harder for people who want to play on higher settings.