MMR
Did they turn this busted trash back on without saying something? Because I keep getting rainbow ranks and I'm gonna be honest it's pissing me off. I'm a rank 1 killer and a damn good one at that, I find nothing fun about stomping on yellow, grey and green ranks in a prime time que (early evening PST.) I don't find it fun to stomp people who are newer and I find it extremely frustrating that newer players like that have to vs me in the first place, it's bs in more ways than one. I want people to keep playing this game, not quit because matchmaking cucked them.
-sorry for the rant, just had to get that off my chest.
Comments
No, mmr is not active.
Matchmaking is just broken, always has and always will be. BHVR will never figure it out.
It wasn't always broken. It used to work better when the reset would actually reset you past 1 color rank. Now if you make it to red rank then you're in red rank to stay because depipping is harder than safety pipping.
Nah, it's always been bad. I can't remember a time when it was ever not broken and I've been playing for three years. Maybe during first launch, I don't know much about those days. But they changed the matchmaking and ranking system from back then because it obviously wasn't working.
The reset helped a bit but even during those days people were complaining about matchmaking left and right, and I still remember a lot of seal team survivors kicking the turd out of my rank 20 killer back in the day.