Chipped Monocle should be base kit on Blight
For real. This would make him so much more fun to play as, without drastically impacting the skill cap of using his rush to its fullest extent. Lower the skill floor just a tad!
For real. This would make him so much more fun to play as, without drastically impacting the skill cap of using his rush to its fullest extent. Lower the skill floor just a tad!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its a training addon for a reason, It gets in the way and can be visually distracting
However blights skill floor is easy to reach, have fun, over use your power, and don't be afraid to lose games because of it, just use your power 24/7 until you know it inside and out, thats what I did, and I have only had 6 exit gate all gens done escapes
Nah I hate the way it looks.
I don't like that add-on, it just makes your vision worse.
As an add-on it's alright, because I don't have to use it, that's why I have around 200 of them.