I haven't been pallet stunned since the update. I just swing at every pallet now and either I hit them and don't get stunned or I don't hit them and don't get stunned. I was kinda looking forward to using Spirit's Fury with a anti pallet looping build but now there's just no point.
I haven't been pallet stunned since the update. I just swing at every pallet now and either I hit them and don't get stunned or I don't hit them and don't get stunned. I was kinda looking forward to using Spirit's Fury with a anti pallet looping build but now there's just no point.
Pallet Stuns are bugged at the moment. They aren’t hitting when they are supposed to and just “bounce” Killers back a little. It’ll be more worth it when hey fix that.
@Zixology said:
I haven't been pallet stunned since the update. I just swing at every pallet now and either I hit them and don't get stunned or I don't hit them and don't get stunned. I was kinda looking forward to using Spirit's Fury with a anti pallet looping build but now there's just no point.
For now it's not worth it. Until they fix pallets just use Brutal Strenght :_:
I haven't been pallet stunned since the update. I just swing at every pallet now and either I hit them and don't get stunned or I don't hit them and don't get stunned. I was kinda looking forward to using Spirit's Fury with a anti pallet looping build but now there's just no point.
Pallet Stuns are bugged at the moment. They aren’t hitting when they are supposed to and just “bounce” Killers back a little. It’ll be more worth it when hey fix that.
Are they gonna 'fix' it though?
Getting hit through pallets was one of the complaints they were looking into. I feel like it is their solution rather than a bug.
I haven't been pallet stunned since the update. I just swing at every pallet now and either I hit them and don't get stunned or I don't hit them and don't get stunned. I was kinda looking forward to using Spirit's Fury with a anti pallet looping build but now there's just no point.
Pallet Stuns are bugged at the moment. They aren’t hitting when they are supposed to and just “bounce” Killers back a little. It’ll be more worth it when hey fix that.
Are they gonna 'fix' it though?
Getting hit through pallets was one of the complaints they were looking into. I feel like it is their solution rather than a bug.
I might be wrong though.
The royally screwed up Pallets in the last two updates. I hope they fix it.
It's actually really awesome when it does work. I usually get it to work two or three times (if I'm really lucky) per game, so it's not terrible still.
But for the first time in a long time, I'm looking forward to the bug fix where I can be stunned again. It's my new favourite build.
@Peanits said:
It's actually really awesome when it does work. I usually get it to work two or three times (if I'm really lucky) per game, so it's not terrible still.
But for the first time in a long time, I'm looking forward to the bug fix where I can be stunned again. It's my new favourite build.
@Peanits said:
It's actually really awesome when it does work. I usually get it to work two or three times (if I'm really lucky) per game, so it's not terrible still.
But for the first time in a long time, I'm looking forward to the bug fix where I can be stunned again. It's my new favourite build.
So it is a bug right?
Do we have a confirmation on that?
The thing where you can get hit square in the face with a pallet and it physically shoves you off to the side without stunning? Yes, that's a bug.
I haven't been pallet stunned since the update. I just swing at every pallet now and either I hit them and don't get stunned or I don't hit them and don't get stunned. I was kinda looking forward to using Spirit's Fury with a anti pallet looping build but now there's just no point.
Pallet Stuns are bugged at the moment. They aren’t hitting when they are supposed to and just “bounce” Killers back a little. It’ll be more worth it when hey fix that.
Holy hell. I knew wasn't high as f*ck when I kept seeing this, and also being virtually immune to pallet stuns since this patch.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For now it's not worth it. Until they fix pallets just use Brutal Strenght :_:
Same here. I think I ate a pallet once or twice during lunges.
Are they gonna 'fix' it though?
Getting hit through pallets was one of the complaints they were looking into. I feel like it is their solution rather than a bug.
I might be wrong though.
It's actually really awesome when it does work. I usually get it to work two or three times (if I'm really lucky) per game, so it's not terrible still.
But for the first time in a long time, I'm looking forward to the bug fix where I can be stunned again. It's my new favourite build.
So it is a bug right?
Do we have a confirmation on that?
The thing where you can get hit square in the face with a pallet and it physically shoves you off to the side without stunning? Yes, that's a bug.
Holy hell. I knew wasn't high as f*ck when I kept seeing this, and also being virtually immune to pallet stuns since this patch.