Rip 'em up is un fair challenge

Here is why the challenge is unfair: Devs are asking the Killer to throw a match to complete after nerfing and breaking the chainsaw.

Simply put there is no equivalent "challenge" given to survivors in which they have to intentionally forego half of their objectives to complete a challenge. whoever thought of this idea very clearly doesn't and has not played hill billy, against a team, up in red ranks. These balancing issues are just getting too ridiculous and the devs wonder why they can't retain a player base, particularly from the killer side.

The challenge in question calls for the killer to hit survivors 7 times with Billy's chainsaw in a single match. Against a team using coms that basically is asking a killer to throw away half of their chaser and malicious while using a tool that has an increased charge up timer and no decent addons. Seriously, any survivor main would be complaining about a challenge that required them to escape through the gates with out touching a generator or unhooking other survivors and having an extra 5 seconds added to breaking totems. If you wouldn't ask survivors to throw the game for points, don't ask the killer to do so.

want to make this challenge fair to killer: remove the "complete in one match" requirement. well seasoned Billy's might be able to do it (against SWF up in red ranks) but most others would have to pray for low rank potatoes or derank which ends up incredibly unfair for lower ranking survivors once the challenge is completed.

Comments

  • Yeah, I completed this one by abusing an AFK survivor.

    I did not like this challenge.

  • I'm currently rank 4, I cannot find a lobby that doesn't have an obvious 3 man SWF in it. it's completely unfair to killer.

  • There are several challenges that require survivors to play like dumb dumb. It's just the way some of those challenges are designed. It's not a killer or survivor thing and it's not fair to turn this into the umpteenth you-vs-us argument.

    Give the devs your feedback and hopefully they'll change it.

    Otherwise, if you still want to do the challenge, accept that you might have to prioritize that over the match outcome. I suggest you use lopro chains and even speed limiter for this one. Bamboozle and enduring will help as well. Good luck.

  • I just farmed. I slugged them too quickly and then let them wiggle out.

    The devs suck at designing challenges (but the Spine Chill one was cool, ngl)