Elodie cosmetics
Elodie has a cosmetic called World walkers (black) which looks almost exactly like her default bottom piece. I was wondering if y'all would be able to make it another color? Like white for instance?
Elodie has a cosmetic called World walkers (black) which looks almost exactly like her default bottom piece. I was wondering if y'all would be able to make it another color? Like white for instance?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I doubt they will but yeah it's weird they do such cosmetics and price them the way they do.
A friend was about to buy it and I told him it’s pretty much the same as the default.
but I guess completely changing it now is not really an option, since there are already people that bought it because they liked it this way...