Halloween in December?
Was just playing against a Bubba and we came across a canker in DECEMBER.
No Halloween offerings were used so I guess the game just decided to spawn this guy in.
Was just playing against a Bubba and we came across a canker in DECEMBER.
No Halloween offerings were used so I guess the game just decided to spawn this guy in.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That’s a rift challenge. The canker will still spawn, once the challenge is picked.
I didn't think about that, that makes sense.
The challenge is always available, and will always spawn the flower. The reason you stopped seeing them is because most people already got the challenge done.