Can you recommend good addonless killers?
I'm fairly new to the game and i intend to main 1 killer to farm bloodpoints. So i'd like to ask you if you could recommend a couple good killers that are good to run without having to spend bp on addons and that benefit from BBQ. I'm currently using bubba and i think it's pretty good and easy to play but can get a bit boring.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Bubba is a great choice for that.
Myers is also very independant from addons to work well,, but his Deviousness isn´t great to farm.
Oni is legit awesome, I think I average 30k+ and my "training phase" without addons has been going for around 100 matches or so. He´s perk dependant, though, but I assume you got BBQ from Bubba already.
I haven´t played them since I got the achievements, but from what I hear Legion is also pretty good for farming.
blight, use the power well enough and you usually max deviousness by the middle of the match or sooner
plus being the 2nd best killer in the game is a nice touch
Nurse, Huntress, Myers, Ghostface, Deathslinger, Hag, Doctor, Oni
Bubba and Freddy are the 2 I'd say.
Hag if you don't go against swf and you know how to place your traps right.
Nurse and Ghostface are some of the most addon reliant killers in the game after Trapper and Wraith.
Nurse?
NURSE? HOW?
Nurse is not add on reliant unless you tryna to run some meme build. You could run nurse and do good with her if you understand her power well.
Thanks, blight does seem pretty fun (i don't know about being the 2nd best killer) and i want his hex. I think you convinced me.
Huntress is also very good addonless. A lot depends on how well a person plays with a particular character tbh.
Try playing Nurse with no charge time/recharge addons on an open map like Rotten Fields or Wrecker's Yard.
Survivors can just hold W and you'll never catch up.
Its not that difficult to catch up with a W player, majority of them are very predictable with their movement so you can just blink towards where they are going
No I mean you physically can't catch up to them on open maps where they can hold W for extended periods of time.
I agree that Nurse is just as good in chase without addons but her mobility is hot garbage without them. You can't cut off someone running in a straight line away from you.
I like legion addon and perkless, and I barely ever run Billy with addons because I don't like any of them.
If you are good enough with any killer you can play without add-ons honestly. I tend to reserve good add-ons for what I think are good teams, or if I'm doing a particular build.
######### I basically play Freddy without add-ons. I only use a Sheep Block because OOO is ridiculous against him (and in general).