Let all agree on something as killer and surrvivor.

That dcing cause you figured out killer has bbq and your his next stack is just disgusting.

Please at least if you don't like what your facing wait til I hook before you commit hook suicide dont go ree I dc.

Not only is leaving your fellow surrvivors in a 3 v 1 absolutely gross

But you take my dammed BP idc about pips but I need my BP

This can also be applied to survs if you know someone's got wglf and you suicide In Their face you will invoke anger beyond the heavens

Tldr pls don't do this, sorry for the rant

Comments

  • I mean, thats the only thing that the DC-Penalty has really changed - Killers get their BBQ-Stacks more often. For Survivors it does not matter if that guy DCs or kills himself on first Hook.

  • DCing unless you have more important things to attend in real life is completely unacceptable.

  • Yeah that does suck. I'm a killer main but I play Survivor during the rift for the challenges and I personally feel that the struggle phase needs changed. I have died three times today screwing over teammates coming for the rescue because I did not pound my remote hard enough or Break It that are the server didn't register the button and I died on hook.

  • Why is the struggle phase not skill checks yet like the cage of atonement?