Rate My build pt 4
I have done it again and have created a somewhat ok perk build.
Decisive Strike
Detectives Hunch
Lithe
Premonition: I like it
Is this good or should I change anything?
I have done it again and have created a somewhat ok perk build.
Decisive Strike
Detectives Hunch
Lithe
Premonition: I like it
Is this good or should I change anything?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That build is horrible you should try this one instead
No Mither
Tenacity
Resilience
This is not Happening
Weak. New meta is:
Technician
Boil Over
Camaraderie
Flip Flop
You work on gens until the killer grabs you, then you boil over out of his grasp and go back to the gen. If he slugs you, you will Flip Flop to victory. If he manages to hook you (unlikely) Camaraderie will save the day. It's a lose-lose situation for killers.
Terrible, horrible, no-good, and very bad.
Lithe
Dance with me
Quick and quiet
Head-on
This could work in one of two ways:
you quick and quiet over a window, boil over and lithe activate, and you get away because they presume you went into the locker. OR:
You quick n quiet and head-on
its a great mindgame
I can't tell if you're joking or not?
It only works if you're a MLG pro at DBD
That I am not
Unfortunately neither am I. Only works if you never get caught and the killer likes to slug
I actually like this build, but with flip flop instead. The cant hook me build
On Occasion I'll run
Tenacity, Unbreakable, Flip-flop, Boil Over