Dead by Dahlight Room Update!
Well, I finished the pallet and installed it today. I think it looks pretty solid sitting next to the locker, with the totem in the middle. What do you all think??
Tagged:
Mod
Well, I finished the pallet and installed it today. I think it looks pretty solid sitting next to the locker, with the totem in the middle. What do you all think??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You made all of that??
That’s pretty neat
Outstanding craftsmanship!
Looks great!
Jus need a hook apparatus in there somewhere
Oh, its coming up next.
thank you!
I hate when the map spawns a Totem right next to a pallet.
Nice work dude
Is that Buddy the Elf hanging from your tv!?😃
Same. I love letting the killer know exactly where I am before I start working on a totem. Lol.
Yes it is!!! Great eye!!
This is very cool, great job!
Thank you! I appreciate it!