Plagues ability to get emblems and pips?

So I'm not to sure why this hasn't been addressed yet... The plague is such a hard killer to get emblems with its INSANE... Every match I play as her it feels like I'm doing so much deviousness and I feel like I'm protecting gens and ill get a 4k... But ill get brutal killer... I think plague needs the change that victor and charlotte got recently to how fast they can get emblems as its almost impossible to get merciless with her... Please BHVR give vommy mommy a chance to get bp god sake hahaha


ALSO her vile purge is very buggy ATM, you hear the sound effect of the survivor getting sick but they are still healthy and don't gain sickness (Very annoying IMO)

Comments

  • I think they dont really care anymore for the emblem-system. Too much work for a system which they will replace.

    The vile purge bug is old, otz showed it maybe 2 months ago and its still not fixed.

  • @TicTac said:

    I think they dont really care anymore for the emblem-system. Too much work for a system which they will replace.

    The vile purge bug is old, otz showed it maybe 2 months ago and its still not fixed.

    Its so stupid... Literally such an easy fix to do would be just increase how much she gains !

  • Legion gets a 1k - entity could not be prouder of you babe

    Plague gets a 2k - you make me sick

  • @Aneurysm said:

    Legion gets a 1k - entity could not be prouder of you babe

    Plague gets a 2k - you make me sick

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwM5y4a5sOA

    Here's a plague getting a literal 4K (3 sacrifices, 1 bleed out) and depipping.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    Legion gets a 1k - entity could not be prouder of you babe

    Plague gets a 2k - you make me sick

    no pun intended haha

  • The Plague is probably the worst Killer at getting Emblems and BP. She is one that doesn't get many hits (if Survivors don't Cleanse she gets the least unless the one-shot Killers only down with their one-shot but that's rare) and she gets next to no points for using her power. Her kit literally fights against her pipping. It's not even about being good with her, because 4k'ing efficiently with her can actually cause her to Depip consistently.

    If not for the Nurse's Skill Floor she would be the hardest Killer to Adept. But she is only the second hardest. lol