Thrill of the Hunt
Do the Hex still count the total totems after cleansed?
Do the Hex still count the total totems after cleansed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You might have to reword the question.
En-light me the mistake, I cant tell
If you are you asking if cleansed totems count towards thrill of the hunt then i'm pretty sure it gets weaker with each cleansed totem,
He's asking if TotH still counts the remaining dull totems even though it has been cleansed.
^ ^ ^
Im trying to make a stat about how many game survivors complete cleansing all totem before 5Gen done, to note how many game Noed would happen
I mean.. as far as I can tell, hex perks stop gaining/losing tokens after they're cleansed, so it shouldn't.