Do you think The Pig will get an increased speed while crouching add on?

I usually don’t play Th Pig too much (Not really my type of killer) but I have noticed that she doesn’t seem to have an increased speed while crouching add on. I really do hope we get to see one in the future as most killers have some type of add on that increases their speed while using their special attack. (Demo’s Shred, Ghostface crouched, etc.)

Comments

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    I usually don’t play Th Pig too much (Not really my type of killer) but I have noticed that she doesn’t seem to have an increased speed while crouching add on. I really do hope we get to see one in the future as most killers have some type of add on that increases their speed while using their special attack. (Demo’s Shred, Ghostface crouched, etc.)

    I'd gladly trade in damn near all of her add-ons for one that does that...

  • get rid of the rng to be fair to both sides; and then they can do whatever they want to buff her imo.

    Good players keep playing as her tho so it looks like she is stronger than she is haha. Makes it hard to get her buffed.

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    I usually don’t play Th Pig too much (Not really my type of killer) but I have noticed that she doesn’t seem to have an increased speed while crouching add on. I really do hope we get to see one in the future as most killers have some type of add on that increases their speed while using their special attack. (Demo’s Shred, Ghostface crouched, etc.)

    This is because it can be abused to crouch follow a survivor and make the timer continue to deplete where they aren't technically in a chase with no terror radius

  • @The_Krapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/214482/do-you-think-the-pig-will-get-an-increased-speed-while-crouching-add-on

    This is because it can be abused to crouch follow a survivor and make the timer continue to deplete where they aren't technically in a chase with no terror radius

    I mean, you can do that right now - it's just that it's an absolutely terrible strategy because the timer on the traps is over 2 minutes. I mean, you wanna be a scumbag, you're better off just camping them while crouched or just full on tunnelling them.

    But if a Pig really wants to tunnel someone with an active party hat until it pops, there is literally nothing stopping them as is.

    You don't even need to crouch since the timer pauses only when in a chase; you can pull a Legion and moonwalk after them until their head explodes.

    I don't think that's a good argument against a couch speed add-on for Pig.

  • Yea but running up on a survivor crouched now with a timer going they can force you into a chase and pause it which is what it should do but if she was faster crouched she could remove a survivor with a half depleted trap from the game after only hooking them once ,it would be like old legion except your head would explode

  • @The_Krapper said:

    Yea but running up on a survivor crouched now with a timer going they can force you into a chase and pause it which is what it should do but if she was faster crouched she could remove a survivor with a half depleted trap from the game after only hooking them once ,it would be like old legion except your head would explode

    She can still do that - it takes 12 seconds basekit to fully try a box, even moving at 3.6 meters a second crouched, if they haven't gotten it off, and the Pig is willing to spend 75 seconds, she can just follow them crouched and even bodyblock boxes.

    Also, the moonwalk strategy isn't exactly countered by forcing a hit, she can easily just hook or slug them - I mean, they can only take two hits at most and generally people don't heal before trying to remove their trap.

    I'm not saying it's not an issue, just that giving Amanda speed add-ons wouldn't be creating an issue that isn't already there.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    get rid of the rng to be fair to both sides; and then they can do whatever they want to buff her imo.

    Good players keep playing as her tho so it looks like she is stronger than she is haha. Makes it hard to get her buffed.

    This.

    Pig's strength varies SO much based on her box placement and the key RNG.

    You can either straight up kill people or have them delete one of your 4 traps about 15 seconds after they're unhooked, depending entirely on the RNG spawns of the map.

    I get it's trying to be thematic, but it's just not very fun for the same reason map RNG can be so frustrating.

  • the only thing pig needs is more cowbell, I mean nerfs...

  • They should increase her crouch speed overall instead of requiring add-ons. She should move as fast as Ghostface at least.

  • Since almo thinks pig is good I don’t think they are being changed any time soon