Am I the only one who finds the frosted eyes really stupid???
They're not scary and when I see a killer with thing I just think oh great annoying blue eyes that I have to see.
They're not scary and when I see a killer with thing I just think oh great annoying blue eyes that I have to see.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like to call them NOED eyes
I like to see some cosmetics with RPG stats.
Frost's eyes:
100% increase chance of camping
50% increase chance of getting 360d
60% increase chance of running NOED
Of all things this is what you choose to whine about -_-
I mean I don't personally like them but who cares? It's free.
They're kind of neat, but of all the things to complain about in the game you choose them?
I think they're super funny hahaha
Whenever I play I killer I'm not used to and have no idea what I'm doing, I use those to put on the "noob eyes". Sometimes the survivors drop their guard because of that too, so it's nice hahaha.
they're free that's the upside.
and I could complain about many things. but most of them will just get me.
"get good"
"What do you expect"
" So you want this to be OP"
"That's a legit tactic"
"Blame your team" (when there's no blame being put on anyone. )
If I really wanted to to complain I'd say something like.
"how come some rift challenges encourage toxic playing."
I was always told they are noed eyes!
try them on oni the red fire makes it look kind of better
I don't think they're bad, but they are nothing special. I'd rather the devs give Killers a full body smokey blue aura.
that would be pretty cool actually
and of course, the usual person who thinks that any disklike or discussion is Whining
I've always thought they looked terrible. I really don't understand why anyone would use them.
I find stupid that they released this skin as a "special event". All frosty eyes were just added automatically for most Killer, it just looks like they don't have anything to give us in the christimas event so they just give anything random.
super saiyan blue
They’re ridiculous and I hate them
You're definitely not looking for discussion on something this insignificant. Can't you make a typical anti-tunnel/camp topic instead? 😎
I don’t dislike them, I think they’re fine and it’s nice that new players can customise a bit. Every frosty eyes killer is bad and will camp you though, that seems to be the rule.
It do be like that