What if compound 34 ( eternal blight universal addon ) actually affected the power of the killers?
I'm not sure what it could do for some killers, but here's the ones I came up with. I'm only doing original killers for now.
Trapper - survivors would be hindered for 30 seconds after escaping a trap. They will also leave a blight trail.
Wraith - increases the duration of the speed boost gained after uncloaking. Gives wraith a blight trail during the speed boost.
Hag- hinders survivors who trigger her traps, gives survivors a blight trail. Also makes an explosion of blight fluid come from phantasm traps when triggered.
Clown- gains a speed boost when inside of his clouds. Gives him a blight trail when speed boost is active. Turns his clouds orange ( pre- rework suggestion )
Spirit- allows her to break pallets and breakable walls with a lunge during her reappearance phase. Gives her a blight trail during reappearance phase.
Plague- hinders survivors for 10 seconds after getting hit with vile purge. Turns plagues bile orange, and gives affected survivors a blight trail.
Ghostface- slightly increases lunge range when in chase with a survivor you exposed. Gives ghostface a blight trail during boosted lunge.
And that's what I've come up with so far, y'all have any ideas?
Comments
Isn't that add-on broken? The last time I tried to use it, it wasn't giving me the rush. Then again, I was playing as Blight who already has a rush. But regardless, I think if an add-on says it should do something, it should do it.
that addon on blight just gave him an extra rush. on every killer, it gave them a dash after hooking. read the descriptions mang.
Yeah it just gave him an extra rush token. I'm sad it didn't have any unique effects on other killers.
Huntress : Survivors hit by her hatchet will leave behind a blight trail until they are healed. Her lullaby is replaced by the sound of harmonic gargling
Shape : Tier up inflicts hindered on all survivors and causes them to leave a blight trail for 15 seconds or until Myers stalks someone
Legion : Survivors hit by feral frenzy will leave a blight trail until healed. While in feral frenzy, you will hear indistinct voices of the other Legion members.
Ooo, actually got one for huntress that's kinda similar.
Any survivors hit by a hatchet will leave a blight trail for the next 60 seconds. Any objects that are interacted with by the survivor in that period, will be highlighted for 10 seconds. Hatchets will have splashes of blight serum on them.