...
It's the perk Hex: Undying.
It came with the Blight, so its not new new, but still relatively new if you haven't played in a while.
@Crowman said:It's the perk Hex: Undying.
@Crowman said:
@PanicSquid said:It came with the Blight, so its not new new, but still relatively new if you haven't played in a while.
@PanicSquid said:
So I am a walnut! Good to know!
It's funny because normally I'd cleanse the dull but my teammates have been so garbage lately I was like, I need to get Ruin as fast as I can.
And yeah I took a long break from the game so it is new to me.
Lmao
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's the perk Hex: Undying.
It came with the Blight, so its not new new, but still relatively new if you haven't played in a while.
So I am a walnut! Good to know!
It's funny because normally I'd cleanse the dull but my teammates have been so garbage lately I was like, I need to get Ruin as fast as I can.
And yeah I took a long break from the game so it is new to me.
Lmao