Hit validation HAS to be on wth

I have had hits reset as killer yet as survivor I get bad hits and its very annoying. There is no way hit validation isn't on because this has NEVER happened until they brought it up

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • What do you mean by "I have had hits reset as killer" ?

    You hit a survivor and nothing happens or you hit them with a successful hit animation but they were still at full health ?

  • @Yamaoka said:

    What do you mean by "I have had hits reset as killer" ?

    You hit a survivor and nothing happens or you hit them with a successful hit animation but they were still at full health ?

    ^^ exactly what's said here please, the more information the better - thank you.

  • A video clip would be helpful too cause I have no idea what you are talking about.

    I just know I only get long armed at windows, but at least no where else since they went live.

  • Me and my friend been getting impossibly hit recently, jumped trough window and ran away then got hit from more than half a killer shack length from the window. I'll post a video or 2 tommorow if I figure out how to blur names.

    I even had one last night miss me, i jumped trough window ran away she hit the window and I got downed and wasn't anywhere near it...

    Kinda why me and my friend don't feel like playing anymore

  • @Klakky said:

    Me and my friend been getting impossibly hit recently, jumped trough window and ran away then got hit from more than half a killer shack length from the window. I'll post a video or 2 tommorow if I figure out how to blur names.

    I even had one last night miss me, i jumped trough window ran away she hit the window and I got downed and wasn't anywhere near it...

    Kinda why me and my friend don't feel like playing anymore

    To be fair I've had this happen as well; but from the killers perspective the survivors have been doing some weird stuff at windows since hit validation went live.

    I mean survivors are going through windows like this:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soDzvBAY4t4


    and then telling me things in post game lobby like "I got a BS hit through a window" lol. So it's wonky all around.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1824665#Comment_1824665

    ^^ exactly what's said here please, the more information the better - thank you.

    Hitting a survivor with a huntress hatchet, you hear the scream, you see the blood, but they don't actually get injured. No video unfortunately.

  • Looks like lag switch and wallhack can't be 100% sure tho lol....

    Edit: only time I seen survivors move like that, haven't noticed any doing dodgy stuff like that without lag switching recently.

    I played a dozen matches didn't really notice any big issues other than hitting a wall even though I have video of me aiming straight at survivor who wasn't that close to the wall, lunge attacks that should work not working, same with window attacks so I'm not sure ######### is goin on but for me it's really bad for killer and apsolutely horrible for survivor, could be my ping but that was never an issue and I never had anyone complain about it before