Rate my meme build

This is my main build for either Nurse or Demo. It's mainly to capitalize on their mobility and make the most out of it. It's also in case Repressed Alliance gets buffed someday.

Thrilling Tremors

Dead Man's Switch

Nemesis (Demo) or Furtive Chase (Nurse)

Whispers

Comments

  • No Head On. Low quality meme.

  • @gatsby said:

    No Head On. Low quality meme.

    Anything that's not the meta is a meme these days. Plus isn't Dead Man's Switch a good meme?

  • @Saltjar34 said:

    This is my main build for either Nurse or Demo. It's mainly to capitalize on their mobility and make the most out of it. It's also in case Repressed Alliance gets buffed someday.

    Thrilling Tremors

    Dead Man's Switch

    Nemesis (Demo) or Furtive Chase (Nurse)

    Whispers

    My meme build was tenacity, soul guard, unbreakable and DS. It was a meme build because it was a trash build. I only escaped ONCE because of it and only got picked up like 2 to 4 times because of it and I NEVER turned the game around because of it. Also I was solo so that's one reason I bet but yeah that build is a big meme for solo because if no hex you lose a perk and same if they dont slug you lose 2 more perks and if they dont tunnel you have 0 perks

  • my favourite right now.

    -breakdown

    -tenacity

    -flip flop

    -power struggle

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/214208/rate-my-meme-build

    My meme build was tenacity, soul guard, unbreakable and DS. It was a meme build because it was a trash build. I only escaped ONCE because of it and only got picked up like 2 to 4 times because of it and I NEVER turned the game around because of it. Also I was solo so that's one reason I bet but yeah that build is a big meme for solo because if no hex you lose a perk and same if they dont slug you lose 2 more perks and if they dont tunnel you have 0 perks

    Why are you running Unbreakable and Soul Guard? Recovering with Soul Guard still wastes your Unbreakable token.

  • @Saltjar34 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1824604#Comment_1824604

    Why are you running Unbreakable and Soul Guard? Recovering with Soul Guard still wastes your Unbreakable token.

    If there is a hex totem I can do it infinitely and tenacity meand the killer will lose track of me a little faster giving me a better chance to pop it off and whenever I'm healed I am invincible buuuut it's basically useless as solo because killers don't slug usually and they just eat DS

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1824610#Comment_1824610

    If there is a hex totem I can do it infinitely and tenacity meand the killer will lose track of me a little faster giving me a better chance to pop it off and whenever I'm healed I am invincible buuuut it's basically useless as solo because killers don't slug usually and they just eat DS

    No I mean why both Unbreakable and Soul Guard? You might as well change one of them with Flip Flop since you have Tenacity anyway. As I said in my comment, you lose that dying state recovery token if you recover with Soul Guard