Absolutely. I honestly believe that if Behaviour were just more transparent then it would alleviate some of the frustration within the community. So yes to a roadmap, 100%
Absolutely. I honestly believe that if Behaviour were just more transparent then it would alleviate some of the frustration within the community. So yes to a roadmap, 100%
True, I will they spoke out more about stuff than they are doing rn.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Absolutely. I honestly believe that if Behaviour were just more transparent then it would alleviate some of the frustration within the community. So yes to a roadmap, 100%
I don't see why not.
True, I will they spoke out more about stuff than they are doing rn.