Surviver leaving with Victor
I had couple games where i jump survivers back with victor and he runs trough the exit gate. Rest of the end game i couldn not use Victor and same thing happened with hatch. Is this feature or a bug? Poor Charlotte just watching the baby kickers stealing his little baby brother.
Comments
It's a bug. They're not supposed to be able to adultnap Victor (NOT A BABY!!!).
I am not kidnapping victor, I am just teaching him human rights and stuff
he is a baby and the community will continue to think of Kyle when kicking said baby
Charlotte has been forced to look after her brother her entire life. I would have expected appreciation when a survivor volunteers to take him out for ice cream so she can have a night off.
Show some gratitude people 🤬
Yeah its too late for that now lol. I start thinking that when surviver kicks him.
I find myself saying to myself as victor is being kicked, “Don’t kick the god dam baby!” Lol
They prefer to be called little people not baby's or midgets
He's also not an adult he's a kid
Kick the [strikethrough] baby [/strikethrough] totally an adult Ike!
:D
EDIT: (Awwww, does DBD Forum not let you do strikethrough codes? Or maybe it's just different coding on DBD Forum...)
You used to but when they changed the text boxes we couldn't anymore
We also used to have coloured text
Dang, well that kind of buzzkills my joke 😅
All well!