New Autohaven is too dark if not playing on low....

As title says...do the devs really want people to play on low where the game looks ugly as hell, just so people can see things?

Every single shadow in this map is the void...is like they upped the contrast by a billion for no reason... and now that there's more tiles because of the latest update there's more shadows, ergo you cant see #########..

To be fair, i dont even care too much if the devs want survivors to just disappear and be harder to see, but at the very least balance game pacing so you can actually afford those seconds you waste losing survivors and missing attacks because you were essentially guessing where they even are.

Even if it makes you question where a survivor went for 1 singular second, a survivor gets 4 meters on you which with a basic killer takes 6.66 seconds to recover, if the survivor just holds W.... that's time you cant afford.

Edit: Said Azarovs instead of Autohaven. It's corrected now.

Comments

  • Just see better lol

  • I haven't really had such problems with those maps yet to be honest. Certainly darker but I prefer it that way, I can still see perfectly well though.

  • They need to revisit autohaven. It's too dark, pallets blending with that greenish ugly colour and they're not visible.

    They did terrible job in my opinion.

    Mcmillan maps are far better.

  • @xenofon13 said:

    They need to revisit autohaven. It's too dark, pallets blending with that greenish ugly colour and they're not visible.

    They did terrible job in my opinion.

    Mcmillan maps are far better.

    I agree with this. I wish they had done with this map the same they did with McMillan, but with a slight green tinge.

    But given Badham is still the abomination that is is, where you cant see anything 2 feet ahead of you, i think they won't do anything to Autohaven either.

  • You can use filters if it affects you significantly. I personally have no need for them.

  • Too dark on shade area that Clau can hide in open.

    Too bright on light area that traps can easily spotted in grass.

    MacMillan light is well done.

  • Even with nvidia filters, some maps are extremely dark