BRING BACK FIRECRACKERS

What was wrong with them? Whenever I used them I blinded a killer almost every time. I got saves when a killer was carrying a survivor. They're much easier than flashlights, but to balance that out it's only a one time use. I don't know, what do you guys think?

Comments

  • I don't feel they're needed, along with much of the community, as flashlights have and always will out use(?) the firecrackers. And they didn't really have much use as a one charge thing, the killer could always look away and they had little to no value seeing as they were only one charge.

  • They should just make a version of the firecrackers that's not an event item. That and give it some addons. When's the last time there was a new item added?

  • They'll be back in Feb.

    Also firecrackers can't erase hag traps.

  • Awhile back the game files revealed numerous addons for firecrackers, but unfortunately that concept must've been scrapped. It's pretty lame such a fun item is tied to limited time events.

  • They are still in the game