Questions to pc players. (Not bait) -SOLVED.
As a console player (ps4), I'm unable to see how many hours I have into dbd.
Can some of you list your hrs and devotion level?
I'm hoping to use an average to figure my hours out by my devotion level.
I don't care if you're new or have thousands of hours, all data will help.
Thanks in advance.
Edit: also please put whether you are a killer or survivor main and the approximate ratio too if possible.
I'm curious if killer mains have a lower hour hour per devotion average because in my experience I get more bp as killer.
Comments
I heard when you on ps5 you can check your friends playtime. So when you want to see your time, you could find someone with a ps5, add him as friend and let him send you a screenshot with your playtime.
Devotion 3 level 45, 692 hours
Devotion 8 lvl 35 - 2400 hours
Ok thanks.
Anybody with a ps5 wanna friend me and just send a pic of my hrs?
Devotion 11 - 4170h
Both Rank 1 killer and Survivor, but Main Survivor.
And yes, EZ way to earn BP is play killer.
Devo 5, Lvl 91, 2000+ hrs
But It was introduced with Patch 2.0.0 and I'm playing since 1.2.1.
2096.5 Hours
Devotion 11, Level 84
Don't really main a side.
So the overwhelming average is around 2.3 hours per devotion level.
I think where some have fewer (like 1.7) and some have more (2.75) is largely based whether you main killer or not as that seems to take fewer hours per devotion level.
So my official estimated hours are.....
1722.7 🎂🥳🎂.
Thank all of you for your input!
I've always wondered what my hrs are because most players mention it as a reference to their experience. So thanks to ALL OF YOU I know have a number (which is much higher than I expected... I feel like I should be better lol).
So anytime a ps4 member asks how to get their hrs, tell them to multiply their devotion level by 2.3 and that will give a ballpark.
Thanks again everyone 🤘
Devotion 2 - 480 hr
2400 on PC
One of my teammates has 5000....
Played both before Devotion was added.
On Playstation there is a way to see how many hours you've played for the current year, I'll try and find it.
Devotion 13, level. 4.2k hours
I my experience the way to see this for ps4 was always time limited
Use this website: https://www.exophase.com/psn/user/FreakPrince_/
You’re welcome :)
PM me your PS ID.
I... think? My oldest achievement is from july 2018.
Thanks guys I'll check it out 😃