Where is the Hit Validation Fix?!
So Oni was the only one affected and it got pushed back when a all of the survivors are getting affected by this! You guys are so killer sided! I play Killer too and I notice how OP some of the killers are but that's not the point of this discussion. I wanna know when will the Hit Validation be patch again?! You fixed Charlott and Victor's known issue in a short period of time but this issue has been here for a very looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time and still hasn't been fixed!!!!
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Hit Validation is currently active.
it's not active. It got pushed back because Oni was affected. They haven't re-release it since then.
They reactivated it with last week's hotfix.
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1336359775718821888
OK my bad because I didn't feel that it got fix at all
https://twitter.com/xi0mara1/status/1339049576955670530?s=20
Hit Validation is currently live - it was removed temporarily due to the severe issue with Oni but was re-enabled 1 week later.
What happens with Hit Validation is that it prioritises the player with the better ping to the server so whilst you might have a green ping to the server, if someone has a lower ping to you - their end will be prioritised.
My ping here in this vid was 20 ping and the killer was laggy af. Why did this happen then?
https://twitter.com/xi0mara1/status/1339049576955670530?s=20