Why did they remove DS's debuff symbol/icon?
I don't know exactly how long ago the icon was shown, but there was a red debuff icon with a "timer" showing the stun duration when the survivor used DS on you. Why did it get removed?
I don't know exactly how long ago the icon was shown, but there was a red debuff icon with a "timer" showing the stun duration when the survivor used DS on you. Why did it get removed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don’t think it was ever mentioned in the patch notes so it must be a bug.
On a separate note though did anyone else think the timer was off? I would always fully recover from the stun before the ds debuff icon disappeared.