More meg hair colors
I like the new colors I see for options on the test server but the blonde I like isn't in the longer more feminine styles. Can we get all hair styles in multiple colors, including light pastel pink?
I like the new colors I see for options on the test server but the blonde I like isn't in the longer more feminine styles. Can we get all hair styles in multiple colors, including light pastel pink?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i think this is a very realistic thing to see in the future, we can never know for sure but since they’ve already done it.. i don’t see why in future updates they wouldn’t add in different colors for styles. maybe if the reaction is positive enough... fingers crossed. i would love long blonde meg hair, mostly because her long red hair seems a little bright.
they seem to care more about cosmetics than balancing, so yeah this will probably be their priority.
It baffles me to think that people still don't understand the cosmetic team/art team do not work on gameplay mechanics or balancing at all. So they should just twiddle their thumbs the whole time I'm guessing?
it's still putting time and resources in a different place, especially since everyone's been asking for balance for a lot longer and most of it hasn't come
This doesn't mean they can just leave their artists without a job for 4 months while they work on the balance. That's not how game design works.
I get what you're saying about the artists but that doesn't change the fact that more people are asking for balancing than cosmetics, and we're getting more cosmetics than balancing
I disagree. Balancing is a delicate thing and you can't throw too much balancing at once in a game like this without risk of breaking it even more. Yeah it's taken them a while, but they also just acquired themselves as completely independent on the DbD project, so give them some time. 2.0 represents and entire overhauling of the game, including cosmetics. Considering they are making DLC characters obtainable for free, they need some way to make money off of the multiplayer game, you know what I mean?
More funding means more balancing and more updates. Just think about that. Let the roadmap play out a bit more. I think this update will have the right amount of balancing and new content.