discrimination of a killers
Why was the "pestilence serum" removed from the killers, but left the survivors with a syringe with acceleration? If that would not surprise newcomers, then remove the syringe and other event bonuses, what kind of discrimination ?? In general, you need to leave the "pestilence serum" maniac should be afraid and horrified in this charm of the game, and not squat with the front blink, flashlight and insolently shoot from the hook ...
I demand equality and justice, remove event items
Comments
Who's the maniac? Are you talking about Blight?
just played
He´s talking about the event serum killers could use during the event to replace their power with a short sprint.
It can´t be used anymore, while survivors still can use their event items after the event ended.
I demand equality and justice, remove event items and survivors!
I know that this was a serious translation error but this cracked me up omg-